You have your own room (and bathroom!)
- Most aftercare programs make you share with at least one roommate (often several).
- We feel that having control over your space helps prepare you for life after treatment.
100% job placement
- Every single Red Mountain Sedona student who wants to be working is working.
- We have relationships within the Sedona community that have paved the way for our students to work at over 50 area businesses.
- Our students have attained positions from entry-level all the way up to management and professional, salaried careers.
You are a short walk away from the best hikes in the world
- USA Today named Sedona “The Most Beautiful Place in America.”
- You get to live in a city, while also connecting with amazing views and the healing power of the outdoors.
Amazing school support
- Case managers guide our students through every level of schooling, from completing high school, to getting into college, to doing college work, to doing graduate school while at Red Mountain Sedona.
- Our Master’s-level academic coordinator has 30+ years of experience working with students with both academic and emotional issues and is incredibly talented at helping students gain traction in school, pull grades, get scholarships, and launch their academic journeys.
You will learn mindfulness from some of the world’s best teachers
- Many programs claim to have mindfulness as a component — but only Red Mountain Sedona has four sanctioned, legitimate meditation teachers on its staff.
- With amazing yoga classes in our private studio, trauma-informed martial arts classes, and staff-guided hikes, you get to bring mindfulness “beyond the mediation cushion” into real life.
- Mindfulness is the game changer — it gives you choice where you once had only reactivity, and allows you to create the life you’ve always wanted.
A caring touch
- Our leadership team, including owners, is on campus every day.
- We employ six full-time clinicians — you can ALWAYS talk to a therapist when you need to.
- Our philosophy is, “We work for you.” We want you to always get your needs met, and we do everything we can to make sure this is happening at all times.