Life Skills Mentor
Life Skills Mentors for On Call/PRN shifts
Available for evenings, weekends and overnights
Life Skills Mentors foster positive relationships with students to model and create a safe, welcoming environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide emotional support to students and reinforce their treatment goals
- Assist students in developing daily living skills such as personal hygiene, healthy eating habits, sleep hygiene, and medication management.
- Transport students about the community, keeping track of their whereabouts and ensuring their safety. Possibly up to 4 hours of driving depending on the shift.
- Facilitating various groups such as 12 step, Refuge Recovery, Art, etc.
- Taking students on adventure outings including hikes, movies, sports events, etc.
- Supporting students in maintaining a clean living environment and healthy relationships with roommates and peers
- Role modeling healthy behavior, maintaining impeccable professional boundaries
Candidates must be over the age of 21, agree to submit for background check.
High School Diploma. Associates preferred.
To Apply Contact: email@example.com